220 Brambleton Avenue
19 Condominiums and 3,960 SF of Retail
- Full Architectural & Interior Design of Schematic Design & Design Development
- Coordination of Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Design
- Coordination of Landscape Design
- Full Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
Adaptive re-use for a private developer of the former City of Norfolk Social Services Building. The former building was actually comprised of three separate structures due expansions over the years and variances in elevations, as much as 18″ on the ground level. The resulting development consists of 19 luxury condominiums, 2 with penthouse living space and rooftop decks, an interior water feature courtyard, and ground level retail facing Brambleton avenue.